Anglian Enduro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglian Enduro

The Anglian Enduro is having a make over it has been stripped of wheels, mudguards, shocks - everything bolted to the frame. I took the forks off and re-greased the bearing and they have been hand painted. It should be hammered silver enamel but trying to get the correct affect just did not happen. The hammered Hammerite spray goes on well however does not leave a very distinctive hammered effect. The liquid Hammerite has a much better hammered effect so I have used that.

I have just finished filing down the Tig welds as there were a few too many holes in the rear mudguard as well as a split either side.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0729.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.4 KB ID:	80648

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0728.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	80650

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0727.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.5 KB ID:	80649

Next job is to change the chrome springs on the rear shocks to black
    Last edited by tony; 25/03/2020, 08:32 PM.

Just completed giving the Anglian Enduro (24TJSC) a sympathetic make over. Everything is still original apart from the rear shocks which had to be replaced as they were bent. Most of the frame has been painted but the original part under the tank left. The chrome rims on this bike are like new and most of the alloy shows very little use, whether it had done the low mileage recorded who knows. I have kept the first aid box as that is how it came.
    Started after a couple of kicks just a shame I can't get out on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0824.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	81212

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0826.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	81213

Comment

Working...