Trials handlebar munts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trials handlebar munts

Hi, does anyone know of where I can get hold of a set of handlebar mounts for my 24 MDS, Villiers Services only sell ones to fit roadsters, and I would like to fit the one that are flat topped. Thanks

Hi Garry, I think you'll find that Terry Sewell does them. I believe he has a website:- http://www.tdsclassicmotorcycles.com.../en-uk/d2.html

Comment

Waste of time trying to contact Terry Sewell it would appear he never answers the phone or emails. Dave Smith in the NZ is still awaiting parts he ordered months ago and cant get a reply from the man.

Dave Smith
      25 March 2018
      Hi all, needing some help to contact Terry Sewell regarding spare parts. Early last year I ordered and paid for a Greeves 380 piston through his website, but since have been unable to contact Terry. If anyone knows him would they be able to contact or talk to him about my order please. I kind of need the piston to complete my restoration. Many thanks in advance. Dave Smith, Christchurch, NZ LikeCommentShare
      Rick Nabers likes this. Comments

Brian Catt Dave Smith, your best bet is to contact him via his email address, sales@tdsclassicmotorcycles.com or phone on (Landline) +441375675854 or (mobile) +447980886454. It is the latter number he quotes on his adverts
      Manage
      Like · 41w

Dave Smith Brian Catt thanks. tried all that, even spoke to his daughter last year about it to no avail. Very disappointing really
      Manage
      Like · 41w

Mike Quick Hi I'm Mike, I ordered things from him in November have emailed and called only answer machine still haven't received payed by Papal their not very helpful. Have you heard anything yet Thanks Mike.
      Manage
      Like · 5d

Dave Smith Hi Mike, my last ditch effort is either name and shame on this site (but Brian might not be happy) or send him a bill thru Pay Pal to get my 135 quid back
      Manage
      Like · 5d

Brian Catt The usual route is a Registered "Letter before Action" stating the complaint and that legal steps to recover will be taken after 14 days of reciept.
      Manage
      Like · 5d

Dave Smith Tks Brian. I am just miffed that after paying for original order, then amending it to other parts and leaving some wiggle room for postage I have had nothing for nearly 2 years. Just a sad indictment on trading with Britain from the Antipodes
      Manage
      Like · 5d

Ray Wood Terry Sewell is also on FB
      Manage
      Like · 4d

Kenneth Carroll This man is really strangeI have had contact with him via FB and it has been positive. But when you actually want and try to order the item you chatted about nothing happens. ? I feel sorry for you guys who have ordered and paid. Maybe the class associations collectively should try contact this chap and ascertain his intentions. This is not the first time I have heard about people placing orders, paying for them and getting nothing in return. Not good for the Class or Individuals.
      Manage
      Like · 2d
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 12/01/2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Terry has always been a top man to deal with at the Pre 65 Club meetings, and he has always been there for the Greeves Riders wherever the Championship rounds have taken us.
        Can only speak as I find.
        John R.

Comment

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
          Terry has always been a top man to deal with at the Pre 65 Club meetings, and he has always been there for the Greeves Riders wherever the Championship rounds have taken us.
          John R.
          Yes all very strange, I have only met Terry once at Battlesbridge where he had a van load of parts for sale, whilst I did not buy anything from him he seemed friendly enough. Perhaps he prefers to sell from the van and cant hack postal sales, but if that's the case why have a web site? He is listed in LL as a Spares supplier so its really in his and the clubs interest to sort this matter out. I do note though that his tel No. in LL (01375 675857) is no longer listed on this web site where only a mobile number is listed.

These are the contact details from his web site http://www.tdsclassicmotorcycles.com/index.html

TDS Services
          Essex
          United Kingdom
          Phone:07980886454
          Email:sales@tdsclassicmotorcycles.com
          Phone (orders):07980886454
          Email (orders):sales@tdsclassicmotorcycles.com

Comment

John R.
            Yes all very strange, I have only met Terry once at Battlesbridge where he had a van load of parts for sale, whilst I did not buy anything from him he seemed friendly enough. Perhaps he prefers to sell from the van and cant hack postal sales, but if that's the case why have a web site? He is listed in LL as a Spares supplier so its really in his and the clubs interest to sort this matter out. I do note though that his tel No. in LL (01375 675857) is no longer listed on this web site where only a mobile number is listed.

These are the contact details from his web site http://www.tdsclassicmotorcycles.com/index.html

TDS Services
            Essex
            United Kingdom

Comment

John R.
              Yes all very strange. I have only met Terry once at Battlesbridge where he had a van load of parts for sale, whilst I did not buy anything from him he seemed friendly enough. Perhaps he prefers to sell from the van and cant hack postal sales, but if that's the case why have a web site? He is listed in LL as a spares supplier so its really in his and the clubs interest to sort this matter out. I do note that his tel. No. in LL (01375 675857) is no longer listed on his web site where only a mobile number is listed

TDS Services
              Essex
              United Kingdom

Comment

I have had many dealings with Terry and have had no problems. He has had health problems over the last few years which may not have helped.

Comment

I would always go to Terry first, but if he is out of stock it may be worth asking Kenny Sykes (Bearingman on here). Kenny is in the US but so distant as you may think ………….

Comment

Working...
                  X