This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger Register/Database.

As the Ranger is one of the least known about bikes , I have decide to add it to the Anglian/Wessex database .

If any one has a Ranger then perhaps you could let me know the frame number .

As the Ranger was mainly export it is not known how many were made , hopefully the database will help to remedy this.

Chris Goodfellow

Brian , perhaps you could make this a sticky .
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 20/04/2012, 08:03 PM. Reason: Title edited for clarity.

Ranger Register/Database.

Hi Chris,

Done!

Brian.

Comment

Hi Brian ,

Thank you .

Chris

Comment

Ranger

Hi Chris,

Don't know if you have this one, but 24CS194 was sold in a Bonhams auction in Las Vegas in January 2012.

Cheers,
        Andrew

Comment

Hi Andy ,

Got that one , I also trawled Google for Ranger .

Chris

Comment

Calling out for Ranger owners frame numbers still , click on my user name and it will let you e-mail me .

Chris

Comment

I now have two Ranger machines. 24CS159 and 24CS190. One going and one under restoration.

Comment

I hope at least one is cleaner than mine Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1675.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	527.9 KB
ID:	96109

Comment

Originally posted by rarpos7 View Post
                  I now have two Ranger machines. 24CS159 and 24CS190. One going and one under restoration.
                  Thanks for update Ross have added 159 to survivors list, nothing on it previous I assume imported from USA, is that the restored one?

Comment

24CS159 was imported into Australia from the US about 20 years ago by another Greeves collector. I think that I now own the only two Ranger machines in Australia.

Comment

Photos of the new Ranger, plus the Ranger under restoration.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X