Greeves Pathfinder Identifcation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello John,

Thanks for the advice. The Reg No. is DIJ 9553. I only have the old green log book. The bike was registered in 1972 however it does state that it had been used prior to being registered. This would point to it being produced before 1972.
    I do have a contact name and address for a previous owner. I hope he still lives at the address listed!
    If any further information turns up i'll post asap.

Thanks All,
    Mac

Comment

Mac. DIJ 9533 is a Northern Ireland registration so presumably the last owner in the green log book lives/lived there. These NI numbers get used these days on buses & coaches as 'cover plates' to disguise the age. I have checked the number on the DVLA & a couple of other web sites & it is not live at DVLA so looks like you will need apply for an age related UK mainland number. You may need a dating certificate to prove age or the DVLA may accept old log book as proof. One thing before you do anything make sure the frame number is stamped on the frame.
      Mac I have just looked at your Profile & see you live in NI so advice re DVLA will not apply. Sorry I cannot offer advice on how to reclaim reg. numbers in NI. Best of luck
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 06/05/2010, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X