Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certain forks (griffon 250)

Hi,
    could anyone tell me the type, and quantity of oil required for the Ceriani forks fitted to me Greeves Griffon 250.

The service notes say Shell Tellus 33, which presumably isn't made anymore. I have heard that 15W or 20W suspension oil is what you need, depending on damping requirements (since changing the oil weight alters the damping characteristics). I am using Cerianis for trials and will be trying 20W.

The notes say "about 1/4 pint to each leg".

If you take the front wheel out, remember to 'align' the fork legs properly. Let me know and I will share what it says in the notes about that.

Comment

Here are a few commercial equivalents:-

76 Megaflow AW 68 | Castrol Blue Hydraulic Plus 68 | Castrol Paradene AW 68 | Chevron Rykon AW 68 | Chevron Rando HD 68 | Conoco Megaflow AW 68 | Fuchs Renolin AW 68 | Exxon Nuto H 68 | Gulf Harmony R&O AW 68 | Lubrication Engineers 4968 AP Hydraulic Oil | Lubriplate HO-68 Hydraulic Oil | Mobil DTE 26 | Petro-Canada Harmony AW 68 | Phillips 66 Megaflow AW 68 | Shell Tellus AW 68 | Shell Tellus S2 M68 | Sunoco Sunvis 868 | Texaco Rando HD 68

Comment

Working...
      X