Mds hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mds hubs

Can anybody post up some pics/ drawings of the bearing/ spacer arrangement on front & rear mds hubs, i’m sure it’s on here somewhere, but i can’t find it, thanks. Dave.

Dave this is the link to the hub drawings Brian Thompson put up https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...s-hub-drawings

Comment

Thanks John, for finding it, & thanks to Brian for supplying the info to the site, very very usefull........many thanks....

Comment

Hi Dave,

My pleasure mate, and delighted you can make use of 'em, like the other lads who were kind enough to comment on that thread. Seeing it again reminded me of the age I spent digitally cleaning up those crappy old copies of those great drawings, so it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Hope your project is going well c'bro….

Brian.

PS ….bit of long shot mate, but my pet wombat Harold has 'gone walkabout'....again....If he shows up at your place (again...) could you let me know bud, but whatever you do don't keep him in the garage till I get there because he WILL eat all your tyres...costs me a fortune in remolds, the little rascal....

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X