East Coaster RPU163D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coaster RPU163D

Anyone know who the owner is of East Coaster RPU163D, reported to be in the Redruth/Falmouth area.
    RPU 163D
    Untaxed
    Tax due:
    1 July 1983
    Vehicle Details
    Vehicle make GREEVES
    Date of first registration June 1966
    Year of manufacture 1966
    Cylinder capacity 250 cc
    CO₂ emissions Not available
    Fuel type PETROL
    Euro status Not available
    Real Driving Emissions (RDE) Not available
    Export marker No
    Vehicle status Untaxed
    Vehicle colour NOT STATED
    Vehicle type approval Not available
    Wheelplan 2 WHEEL
    Revenue weight Not available
    Date of last V5C (logbook) issued 15 February 2018

Not one I have come across John, although by the look of it, it has been languishing in a shed somewhere for 38 years. I don't know when I last saw a Greeves on the road in Cornwall, if ever, apart from mine.

Why do you ask?

Ian C.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCordes View Post

Why do you ask?

Ian C.
      Had a call from someone recently who said he had heard about the bike, it is listed on survivors list with an owner in Truro but as you say not been taxed /on the road for years. Looks like it changed owner Feb 2018, just looking to get record up to date.

Comment

Good news that it has changed hands. Hopefully it is a project that is moving on, rather than decaying in a damp shed. It will surface at some point, with luck.

Ian C.

Comment

The indication is that it is restored or at least complete and possibly roadworthy

Comment

Excellent! Is it now in Truro, Falmouth or Redruth, do you know? I will keep an eye out for it on the Cornish roads this summer.

Ian C.

Comment

The report I had was that it was now in the Flamouth Redruth area. The previoius owner (a GRA member John Lean) was in Truro, but apparently he no longer has the bike. So it could be with another member but still not on the road. stored away as a 'collectors item' I expect

Comment

Working...
              X