• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetwing Barn Find

This post on Greeves Enthusiats FB page
    Paul Castle
    shared his first post.

· 12h ·
    Evening all recently purchased a couple of BSA Projects but ended up buying a complete Greeves fleetwing with the villiers engine. I don’t know a lot about it and wondered if anyone can tell me bit more about the model in general and what a fair asking price might be. It’s not running but complete with a V5

Looks original except for seat and missing side panel, and 4T barrels with 2T heads. The owner Paul Castle wants to sell it on reg No is TDA190 (Wolverhampton) Paul says it has a V5 but this will be an old one as the reg is not showing on the DVLA web site, so will be on archived lists. Should be no problem getting a new V5c though. I am awaiting the frame number from Paul.

Update: apparently no V5 or RF60 buff logbook, Paul cant find a frame number stamped on frame, engine No 2T 950A159 was fitted to Greeves and other makes. It is apparently possible to fit 4T barrels onto a 2T bottom end as long as you use the 2T pistons, 4T pistons have large dia gudgeon pins. Its in Billericay Essex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 31/07/2022, 09:02 PM.

Back on eBay now in Gillingham still same condition and with 4T barrels https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194298447...RwAAOSwDqZhHrk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 31/07/2022, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X