25DCmk2, East Coaster, and 25DD Mk2 exhaust pipe drawing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25DCmk2, East Coaster, and 25DD Mk2 exhaust pipe drawing

Following a recent post whereby a member is having difficulty in obtaining 4T exhaust pipes for his East Coaster I attach a drawing of the pipes which I have drawn up myself. As far as I can see they are not 'handed' and should fit on both left and right hand sides. Apparently there are no official Greeves drawings available for these. I would add the note that whilst I have not actually had any made to these drawings I am sure they will fit, but I cannot be responsible for any problems incurred, I would advise that one pipe is made and tried on the bike before more are made. The same pipes were used on the 25DC and 25DDmk2 (Essex) Note the pipe diameter is 1.5 inches
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 09/06/2020, 10:57 PM.

Hi John,

I am sure they are handed. Looking from the front they are angled left & right. I have a couple of sets of 2T/4T pipes in my workshop. I will look at them tomorrow.

Brian.

Comment

I have had a look and both pipes have an offset at the flange of about 3/8" on each. the flange has a coresponding angle of about 8 degrees. I tried to download a picture but could not get it to work.

Brian.

Comment

Thanks for that Brian so that needs to be taken into account if using my drawing which gives the basic dimensions. As always with an exhaust pipes it is best to have then made to fit the bike

Comment

Working...
        X