Three Silverstone RDS bikes paraded together at Cadwell Park last weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Silverstone RDS bikes paraded together at Cadwell Park last weekend

At the Cadwell Park CRMC meeting last weekend we had three Silverstone RDS machines parading together - a great showing! Is there anyone else about to bring a Silverstone to CRMC meetings in the coming months? Next one is August 22nd & 23rd at Darley Moor.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1340fxd; 17/07/2020, 06:50 AM.

I've entered my Silverstone in for Pembrey in September, just finished re-assembly and should be firing it up this weekend.....just need to order some 2 stroke race oil for the fuel mixture.....
    can anyone recommend the best 2 stroke oil to use.....I'll be running a 50/50 mix of Avgas and Shell super and 20/1 fuel/oil mix.....

Comment

There were five Silverstones at Darley Moor last weekend, and possibly an Oulton.... and my Lucas (but its not a Greeves). Peter.

Comment

I ran one of the Silverstones at Darley Moor last weekend where there were three RDS and two RES bikes. Three of us on the RDSs had a brilliant time but sadly the two RES bikes had issues.

I run mine at 20:1 (250cc per 5L) on Silkolene Pro 2 which is fully synthetic but NOT caster based. My engine builder says caster can absorb moisture from the air over time and allow rusting if the engine is not used for long periods.

Comment

Working...
        X