Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing fairing

Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me please if an Avon racing fairing off a RBS, RCS Silverstone will fit onto a RAS without too many modifications, I don't want to alter the original RAS mounting brackets, it would be nice to have both half and full fairing. thanks Stuart.

Originally posted by ExGreeves View Post
    Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me please if an Avon racing fairing off a RBS, RCS Silverstone will fit onto a RAS without too many modifications, I don't want to alter the original RAS mounting brackets, it would be nice to have both half and full fairing. thanks Stuart.
    I've never looked that close at a RAS before, but I have the original fairing on my RCS. If you post up some pictures of your bike we can compare and decide?

Comment

Racing fairing

Hi, unfortunately until I'm a full member I can't post pics, I don't want to start welding new brackets onto the frame, the seller is unsure if it will fit a RAS so I may leave it. thanks Stuart.

Comment

Silverstone Fairings.

Hi ExGreeves,

I don't know if this will help but it might be worth contacting 'Mead Speed' to see if they can fix you up with something;

I also spotted this one for sale on EBay, although you may have seen it already (seems pricey though, compared to a new one-if they're still available that is);

To clarify on the point of attaching pics, as I mentioned 'Basic Users' can attach pics to posts but they must be hosted eleswhere. Details on how 'Basic Users' can upgrade their membership can be found here;

February 2023 - IMPORTANT - For paid-up current GRA Members to access the Forum Members-Only area: THE PROCESS HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY - You need to email Andy on subs@greeves-riders.org.uk with Subject 'GRA Forum Member Access' Please quote your GRA Membership Number, real name, forum name, and the email address you used to

Hope this helps!

Brian.
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 05/10/2010, 08:47 AM. Reason: Links added.

Comment

Racing fairing

Thanks for the info Brian, it was the fairing on Ebay I was looking at, and your right it is a bit pricey, with the upgrade to full GRA membership, if I post the membership form to the UK, is it correct I can pay on PayPal?
          thanks Stuart.

Comment

Paypal

Details of how to pay by Paypal are on the membership form

Comment

Originally posted by ExGreeves View Post
              Thanks for the info Brian, it was the fairing on Ebay I was looking at, and your right it is a bit pricey, with the upgrade to full GRA membership, if I post the membership form to the UK, is it correct I can pay on PayPal?
              thanks Stuart.
              My pleasure Stuart, and if I see anything else I'll let you know. If you have any luck with Mead Speed, perhaps you could let us know here-could be handy for other members who might be on the lookout for a fairing-thanks!

As John says, info on paying with PayPal can be found on the membership form, and great to hear that you are joining us-good for you!

I'm sure you won't regret it Stuart, and there is plenty of help and advice with your bike available within the club. It's definitely the way forward!

All the best with the Silverstone,

Brian.

Comment

Working...
              X