Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeves Silverstone MKII Engine Analysis Article - Motor Cycle Magazine, 20/8/64.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Silverstone MKII Engine Analysis Article - Motor Cycle Magazine, 20/8/64.

This article has previously been re-printed in 'LL', but I thought I'd post a copy here as I was scanning the Challenger article I also posted earlier today (see here;http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ead.php?t=4132)

Hope it's of interest.

Brian.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 20/12/2013, 04:16 PM. Reason: Pics attached.

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
    This article has previously been re-printed in 'LL', but I thought I'd post a copy here as I was scanning the Challenger article I also posted earlier today (see here;http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ead.php?t=4132)

Hope it's of interest.

Brian.
    Do you have anything pre 1957 to scan in?

Comment

Early Greeves Material.

Hello Stuart,

Sadly, I don't have very much material from that era of Greeves, other than what I've posted in the past (re Fleetwings, 20R etc) that I'm sure you'll already have seen.

I do have a few other bits and bobs to share though. Were you looking for anything specifically? Otherwise, I did recently post an article about a 20T.

What about other members? Does anybody else have anything to scan for the forum along the lines Stuart suggests?

Brian T.
      Last edited by Brian Thompson; 21/12/2013, 02:47 PM. Reason: Additional wording.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        Hello Stuart,

Sadly, I don't have very much material from that era of Greeves, other than what I've posted in the past (re Fleetwings, 20R etc) that I'm sure you'll already have seen.

I do have a few other bits and bobs to share though. Were you looking for anything specifically? Otherwise, I did recently post an article about a 20T.

What about other members? Does anybody else have anything to scan for the forum along the lines Stuart suggests?

Brian T.
        As you say pre 1957 info is hard to find.Anything is useful as are spares

Comment

Working...
        X