Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24TES nearing completion...

Just about finished ....finally!
    Should be on the road (hopefully) again this year, 40years after my Dad stripped it down and packed it away at the back of his shed.
    Attached Files

That is a very tidy job you have done there. Nice attention to detail. I like the exhaust. Is it a one-off you have had made?

Ian C.

Comment

Thanks Ian, really pleased how it has all come together.

The exhaust was made as a one off by Nigel @ NRP exhausts, Bilsthorpe, Notts, NG22 8UG, tel 01623 411191. I took him the bike and gave him a copy of the factory drawings and had a chat as to what I wanted then left it with him - the dimensions/flow are pretty close the original but obviously not square. I think it sounds really nice (the missus says it’s a little noisy but no worse than my Ducati) and Nigel is a top bloke - he makes loads of systems from bikes to Rally cars.

Comment

Nice job!

Ian C.

Comment

Nigel made the exhaust system and inlet manifold for my Ranger a couple of years back in stainless. He made a superb job and like you I took the bike to him. He asked a well known Greeves restored who lives close to him to check it out before he told me that it was completed. The chap who checked it out happens to be a friend of mine.but Nigel did not know at the time. A great service and highly recommended. He madr it in stainless because it was no costlier and did not have to wait for the mild steel to be chromed.

Comment

Working...
          X