Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger Project

Yup...the other new lady!

She hasn't gotten a name yet or picked up, pick up the new gals in WY on the way to Greeves Days...yes that is CA from KY through WY

Only the Johnsons for the love of a Greeves...East Coast to West with a stop just this side of the northern USA border..LOL.

Thanks all and have a good one!
    Tammy in KY
    Attached Files

I want it!
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Very cool bikes. I like the rear sissy bar and the battery on the front of the Ranger... Seriously tho I think you did very well and seeing your photos makes me want another Greeves project. See you in cali on the 12th and 13th.

Paul

Comment

Maybe Frank Conley has still got his for sale http://www.greevesguru.com/special.html
        Wont need any restoration thats for sure, buy it & ride it.

Comment

Hi John, thanks for the info.

I believe Frank Conley still has a very nice Ranger for sale on his website but I have just bought a project bike which I think will keep me busy for a long time to come

Paul

Comment

Hi guys!

Thanks all !

Paul it will be great to meet and see you in CA!

Isn't it funny...we have looked at a few ready to go Greeves...and there is that stir in the bottom of your stomach that is almost a nag...like..hmm not sure.

I like the rescue...then when done you sit on her and know just what is going on inside the cases etc...I, personally, am hooked on the emotional bonding process and relatonship that is built by dismanteling a gal and bringing her back...it's like you become a part of one another

YUP--I got the disease bad...bamboozeled by the Greeves gremlin...and love it!

These gals will be great when done and we are better prepared in many ways...new laptop and camcorder and camera....the Johnson's have leaped into th 21st centuray.

The gentlman does have all the missing parts, and rare even for dual sport bikes....2 titles.

Thanks again all! I too love the Ranger sisy bar. Most of all...NICE to have a kickstand

Take care and thanks!
            Tammy

Comment

These any use to you, Tammy? Looks to me as if your Ranger is pretty much all there!
              Attached Files
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by pgc40 View Post
                Hi John, thanks for the info.

I believe Frank Conley still has a very nice Ranger for sale on his website but I have just bought a project bike which I think will keep me busy for a long time to come

Paul
                Franks Ranger may now in be in UK 24CS131 is now with an owner in Lancashire, came via Kenny Sykes from Franks estate.
                Last edited by John Wakefield; 12/02/2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X