Alloy tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy tank

I've been thinking of making a smaller tank for my Greeves for a while and now I've managed to put a massive dint in the side it's kind of spurred me on. So is there anyone on here who can make the parts mainly the two side or even make the tank. I've asked holtworks already but they want £300 for the parts and it would be along wait. Any ideas. Or has anyone got a tank spare

Hi Liam,

I've asked a friend whose reworked tank was featured in Leading Link a couple of issues ago. I'm interested in a smaller tank as well, so maybe it could work out cheaper. I'll post back when I hear something.

Kind regards,
    Ian.

Comment

Is yours a metal tank? there is a guy in Pickering who removes dents without cutting the tank open, I have his number somewhere if needed. Peter.

Comment

Hi Liam ,I think this is something like you want is on eBay at the moment.
        Simon
        Attached Files

Comment

Full details here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313531738...MAAOSwxGlgn9c7

Comment

I have this one that has been lurking in my garage for too long, obviously been used a lot but could be used as is or de dented. If anyone is interested I am at Kempton this Saturday and Stafford show on October 8th

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4130.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	89199

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4133.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	89200

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4134-1.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	89201

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4135.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	89202

Comment

Getting the dints out isn't the problem it's the size of the tank. I don't think I've ever filled it to the top. The tank Half's on eBay look nice but for me the tank still has to look like the standard tank abit like what wiggy did.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X