1965 TFS bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1965 TFS bits

24TFS749 just made it to my garage from some damp barn in Springfield, Missouri. I originally just wanted the parts for the rear wheel because it still had the speedo drive to build a Grumph with my other TFS frame (24TFS648) and it was priced right. I didn't realize how much stuff was coming with it and am inspired to restore it. Wish me luck!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C12FB368-2C00-4F6B-B225-7C258BEC7E82.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	593.4 KB
ID:	83980 The TFS frame does make the best Triumph Greeves.

Comment

Was waiting to find an engine to contact you. Received a T100R in a crate on Saturday - once I go through that I will need the proper plates - just wish I had banana forks for it...

Comment

The banana forks are scrambles converted to trials.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff View Post
          24TFS749 just made it to my garage from some damp barn in Springfield, Missouri. I originally just wanted the parts for the rear wheel because it still had the speedo drive to build a Grumph with my other TFS frame (24TFS648) and it was priced right. I didn't realize how much stuff was coming with it and am inspired to restore it. Wish me luck!
          24TFS749 was last recorded on eBay 11/19 Missouri poor condition parts missing engine seized $1000 (£777) with Stan Enloe. So assume you bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post

24TFS749 was last recorded on eBay 11/19 Missouri poor condition parts missing engine seized $1000 (£777) with Stan Enloe. So assume you bought it.
            Purchased it on Saturday for $200. To be honest its really rough, however the nacelle and speedometer drive were worth the price.

Comment

$200!!!! I need to move to the US!!

The TFS engine is great, you could end up with a really fun bike there Geoff.

Comment

Working...
              X