My dad's 1961 Greeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad's 1961 Greeves

I have been on the site asking for info for my dads bike and you lads were fantastic,so thank you so much and i did say i would post some pics of his bike well took some at the weekend and this is how its looking at the mo

more pics

hi my dad has just put the engine in to see how things are going and i took a couple of pictures on my phone just thought i would share them with you to see what you think so far?

Comment

Very nice bikes

Hi Neil
      Good photos, nice bikes. I like the ISDT replica, though a Triumph motor would be my choice of power. I have a similar Trophy also with an FF number, RFF in my case
      regards
      osc

Comment

help???

hi,
        my grandads just got a greeves scottish dont no wat year but would it be possible for you to tell me wat the colour name or the code number of the blue,as we are going to restor the bike.
        thanks jack

Comment

Paint specs

Here is the link to paint specs http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...=Moorland+Blue
          maybe one of the administrators could make this a 'sticky' as its a question that is asked time & time again

Comment

thanks guys for help.jack

Comment

Seat

Hi Jack
              Nice bike maybe you could help me I have a greeves with no Seat so nothing to re cover. Do you or any other members know where I could get one like the first class looking one in your photos. If not a frame that I could re cover
              John

Comment

Working...
              X