25DB project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25DB project

help here I go again just bought a nice new armour exhaust siamese system nice finish but It don't fit any one out there had the same issues? the foot rest is in the way so do I have an incorrect footyrest? any hints will be greatfully received Mik

A friend of mine had the same trouble with Armours exhausts for a RE Turbo twin & the silencers are very noisy. Not a siamese system but again it did not fit without modification.
    I think the problem in your case is that the DB has the footrests under the exhaust & the DC with them above, presumably Armours have made them to fit the DC.
    I would send it back for a refund, & speak to Villiers services.
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 02/03/2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: Amened wording re DB & DC fitting

Comment

25DB project

thanks John but I spoke to villiers first and they only have front pipes at present. Keith Bolas has sent me a picture of footrest on a 25DB and the ones supplied with my kit of bits are totally different not surprising.so I have done a dummy fit with out foot pegs and it is ok so I will probably be on to rob for a foot rest drawing if I cannot modify the ones I'v got tidily.Mike

Comment

25db

If your footrests are the problem,I suggest a replacement as supplied by Adrian Dickerson {contact details in L/L} Have had experience with these and they are a perfect fit. I have only used exhausts from V/S which are always a good fit. I hope this helps. Les.

Comment

Working...
        X