Attached Files

Griffon Special
    Attached Files

Comment

Griffon Special

Griffon BSA Special
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice bit of engineering. The unit BSA looks really at home without too much surgery.

Comment

Looks to be up to your usual high standard. How do you do it?!

What are you planning for the JAP engine..?
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hi Colin, Sadly I can't take credit for the exhaust system, bespoke to this bike by the very same guy who built all my other 'one-off pipes' and oil tanks for my 'Specials'.
            Designing these parts is one thing, manufacturing them without access to a large mandrel bender, folding machine and suitable welding equipment something else completely.
            Not forgetting of course loads of ability, vision and nounce to use the kit in question.
            I am indebted to my friend for his extreme and undeniable engineering talent and his patience with what is within my minds eye.
            I've included herewith photos of the oil tank that was used on the BSA twin, coils mounted underneath and the HT leads run through the tank in tubes.
            I don't own the JAP motor with the Harley Evo cylinder and head, I do suspect that it will end up in a Triumph frame at some point tho'.
            I'm off to do some remedial machining work on the Bananas that are destined for this project.
            Be good Colin, see you for the last ride of the day, Battlesbridge......
            Attached Files

Comment

What a beautiful piece of fabrication!

Looking forward to Battlesbridge. Hopefully have some books to flog.

Dave Harper's threatened to let me have a go on the Greeves 500. With that and your beast I could have a couple of an interesting rides to look forward to.
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

Griffon B50 Special
                Attached Files

Comment

That's coming along nicely, Jeff. I take it that there's nothing much inside that pipe to stifle the bark?
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Mmmm..... Just a few baffles in the insert so I can remove if required
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X