Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi,
    Have had a TFS sitting in the garage(s) for almost thirty years (after having hoarded various bikes of various marques since my early teens) when space allowed..
    Was quite active in Club trials (and organising within a group) Pre 65 in the nineties.
    Have now purchased another TFS (with all the work done) so that I have a usable bike that's Road Registered and is parked very close to the end of my garage so that I will ride it!
    Joined the GRA to access the huge database and mine of information that I'm sure will be valuable as time goes on.
    All Best
    Ian

Hi Ian - I am sure you will enjoy riding the TFS - I have done a few 100 mile jaunts on mine. My one is an American spec TFS Trail with lights. If you have not got lights worth fitting something so motorists can see you - cycle LED's are very good if you don't want to sort out fixed lighting.
    Have you photos of your bike to share?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2098.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	497.8 KB
ID:	89460
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tony... so sorry to have ignored your reply, simply didn't see it.
      I'll get some pictures up and put online.
      I get the idea of LED lights... got pulled over several Times in the late sixties with the dear old lights running off the engine. Not the best!!
      ​will post some pics IDC.
      Again thanks for your response.

Comment

Tony - any chance of some detailed pics of your headlamp brackets please? They look simpler than the Greeves ones for my TD and I would like to fit lights.
        Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

They are the correct ones for the TFS Tail. There are factory drawings of them which you can get from Gary Bamford the GRA drawings officer.

Comment

OK thanks for that, will ask Gary.
            Ian Wilkinson '61 Scottish 24TD118

Comment

Working...
            X