Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI all from the North West Highlands

HI,

My name is Alan Wilkins, but most people call me Al.

I've just bought a 1960 Greeves Scottish Trials. I don't currently have it in my procession as it is being couriered to me this week. I believe the bike is known to this club, Reg No: JSV 518

I've hankered after an old British bike for years, but because of one thing or another "usually lack of money" I haven't been in a position to buy one. I do intend using the bike for occasional short runs on the road and shows, but also enter in to some pre 65 trials and use the bike for it's intended purpose.

I'm pretty sure that it wont be long before I'm on the GRA forum asking for help.

Al

Welcome aboard, Al, and as for help, ask away! It's well worthwhile upgrading to full Membership of the GRA, and consequently to "GRA Member" status on here, by the way.

JR

Comment

Welcome Al! You certainly live in ideal Greeves territory. By the sound of it you would have to travel south for the Scottish Classic 2-day Trial in Kinlochleven, when most of us travel north! As JR said, there is plenty of help available on here.

Ian C.

Comment

Working...
      X