Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership upgrade.

Hello all,
    I have had a membership card for the past couple of weeks and have contacted Rob a couple of times to upgrade my membership on this forum. I appreciate that it has been the Christmas holidays. Is Rob away on holiday? Can someone else upgrade me in his absence?
    cheers

Hi mate. I am really sorry that you have heard nothing from anybody yet. It must seem like you are being ignored! I am sure you are not, and no doubt Rob will sort it for you shortly. He always does! I can't specifically answer your questions, but just wanted for you to get a reply, at least. It will be worth the wait!

Cheers. Ian

Comment

Surely the updating of members should done by the membership sec, as he will have the membership details.

Comment

That’s my membership upgrade done.
        Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
          Surely the updating of members should done by the membership sec, as he will have the membership details.
          It doesn't work that way John, I don't have any access to the workings of the web-site.
          --
          AndyB

Comment

Originally posted by Bigduke View Post
            That’s my membership upgrade done.
            Thanks to all.
            Excellent BigDuke! Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post

It doesn't work that way John, I don't have any access to the workings of the web-site.
              --
              AndyB
              It would make more sense for you to do it Andy, and relieve Rob of the extra work. Would then happen automatically when the member joins and deleted when they dont renew. There must be a lot still listed as full members when they have long since ceased being members.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post

It would make more sense for you to do it Andy, and relieve Rob of the extra work. Would then happen automatically when the member joins and deleted when they dont renew. There must be a lot still listed as full members when they have long since ceased being members.
                We need to get the membership database aligned with the online forum members database. This would make it more straightforward, but although it's been on the wish-list for a very long time, it still hasn't happened.

Comment

I have recently heard from a committee member that Ian Thornton (Ian on here) will has taken over the upgrade of those Basic members who have now joined the club and need an upgrade on the forum to Full GRA Member. So PM Ian if you need upgrading, but include your full name and address when you PM him so he can identify you. It would help in future if people sign in on the forum with their real name.

Comment

Working...
                  X