Hi all from Frank Oscar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all from Frank Oscar

Hi all .Bought this TES a while ago , so joined GRA . It was stood for 5 years so in process of renewing all seals and giving it a new lease of life , hopefully.

Welcome Frank, lots of TES owners on here.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, plenty of good advice on these pages.

Comment

What is the frame number of your bike Frank?

Comment

Hi John 24TES 421 Mk2

Comment

Thanks Frank,that will be this one on eBay 2/19 at Hull with TCB Motors. https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/forums/forum/gra-members-area/ebay-listings/74174-scottish-trials-24tes421

Comment

Yes john it did come from Hull but not at that price

Comment

Good as that price was well OTT, the bike should have LL forks not teles.

Comment

Ok John does for me at my age . While changing the crank seal and having pulled the clutch down , i find there are 20 rollers and 3 ball bearings out the basket . How many rollers should there be and maybe someone has made up the number with balls, regards Frank

Comment

Should not be any balls but 24 3/16 X 3/16 rollers

Comment

AS I thought someone has put them in to make up the numbers . I have an assorted box of rollers from back in my kart racing days. so should have some. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                    X