No announcement yet.

First post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, I see we're all on line together - idle hands 'n all that?

Brian's pic won't open for me, but I suspect he's saved it wrong. His is labelled "Attached image" so it may be that it is embedded just as he saved it. 4"x3" at 200dpi is about right.

Mine is "Attached thumbnail" and should open up full size (about 4" x 3") if you click it. What happens when I click it is that the screen goes dark and the message:

"You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again" comes up.

Hope this helps.

Colin
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
      Thanks for sorting the Avatar upload Ian-just need a suitable pic now. I assume there is there a size limit on that too?
      If you size and crop your avatar pic to 1.5" square @ 200dpi it will upload OK.

C.
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hi Colin; this is therapy! Was at my mate Jame's garage in Chelt. first thing this am sortin' the Passhot. Turns out it was a holed rad, not the waterpump...it frooze/seized the pump and snapped a belt!!!

Should get it back later today though. Hope the 'gaffa tape' holds up ok! And here's me encouraging Rob to buy one after all his vehicle probs this year.....!

Comment

Should have got a Beetle - no rad!
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Thanks Colin, I'll give it a try!

Comment

Pic attachment.

This is just an experiment to see if it works ok this time!

Brian.
              Attached Files

Comment

Mmmmmm! Same prob as before with this pic of my Scottish then. I used the same method as for the speedo drive pic (see 'parts' thread) which seemed to work ok though. Doh!

Sorry Ian!

Brian.

Comment

Working...
                X