HLC 72C Anyone know this bike and rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLC 72C Anyone know this bike and rider

This pic & request for info has been posted on the Greeves Enthusiasts Facebook page. Can anyone help? The event the rider is taking part is the 1965 National Team Trial run by the Stroud Valley M C Club. The bike has a London reg so ride probably riding for South Midland, South Eastern, or Southern Centre.

Hi,
    I have been trying to trace the history of this old Greeves trials bike registration HLC 72C
    Scott Chappell sent me the attached picture of the bike, does anybody in your office recognise the bike or the rider?
    Kind Regards
    Steve Crow

Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 19/08/2020, 07:44 PM.

John I know this is a long shot, would you know the frame number of HLC 72C by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence Hampton View Post
      John I know this is a long shot, would you know the frame number of HLC 72C by any chance?
      Apparently the frame has no number, a guy by the name of Steve Crow has had the bike for 45 years in bits, only has the registration number on the mudguard, and no documents. Since posting the pic I have found that the rider is Tony Holt who was in his day South Midland Champion. He was from a well known trials/scrambles riding family see https://www.rushdenheritage.co.uk/le...alsRiders.html

Comment

Working...
      X