Rob Thornton's (Chairman) funeral - March 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Thornton's (Chairman) funeral - March 12th

For those that would like to attend, my dad's funeral will be held on March 12th at Worthing Crematorium in West Sussex (BN14 0RG), at 3pm.

For those wishing to attend with a motorcycle (encouraged!) we are meeting at Ashurst village hall (BN44 3AP) at 2pm and will follow the hearse in convoy. Attendees are welcome to return to Ashurst village hall after the service where the wake will be held.

If you are riding a bike then riding gear is suitable attire for the service, no need to get oil all down your smart trousers!

I would just like to add that my dad wouldn't expect anyone to go to great effort to be there - I know you are all spread out around the country, many have family commitments etc, so please don't feel bad. We have already got quite a lot of people confirmed so you can rest assured dad will receive a good send-off!

Thanks again for all the support and kind words over the last few weeks.

Ian.

Robs Funeral next week. I am just updating Ian Thornton's message about his Dad . Any Riders who wish to ride in the Funeral procession behind the hearse are very welcome as Rob would have wanted this I am sure, this will leave from the Village hall at Ashurst on the B2135 Steyning to Partridge Green Road BN44 3AP 2pm, and then to Worthing Crematorium at Findon on the A24 BN14 ORG, motorcycle clothing is perfectly acceptable at the Service. all are welcome at his Wake at the Village Hall afterwards .

It would help if any attending could give me a ring on 01903 883948 so to give Ian and Linda some indication of numbers
    Thanking you all again Dicky Faggetter

Comment

Thanks Dick!

Comment

Working...
      X