Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana forks

Hi,
    was thinking of buying a set of bananas for my Griffon, there is a set on eBay, but i noticed the headstock is the swept forward type, as fitted to Anglians, Can they be adapted ?

The ones on ebay are I think the early type, which I would suggest you avoid. Although it is possible to convert, you would be better off finding a scrambles set of forks, which are easier to find anyway. As it happens, I have a spare set of the later scrambles ones, which would be just the job..... PM me if you are interested.

Ian

Comment

Hi Iain,
      i would be interested, could you email me on peter.harrington02@yahoo.co.uk with some pictures and price .
      gone me Pete

Comment

H.i Peter. Yes, will do. I will take some pics and send them tomorrow.

Cheers. Ian

Comment

Just to let all know that our friend here has now decided that he doesn't want banana forks after all......

Comment

Hi all,
            firstly, i am not your friend, if i decide not to buy the item, thats my prerogative, you have lost nothing, so whats your problem? get over it and stop wingeing how old are you your acting like a spoilt 6 yearly GROW UP

Comment

Oh dear, not a good way to introduce yourself to the forum, Peter.

Where is the winge in this? 'Just to let all know that our friend here has now decided that he doesn't want banana forks after all......' I posted that because you did not, and it was to save others wasting their time.

For the record, you decided not to buy after agreeing to buy, and requesting that I pack them up, take them to the post office and let you know the carriage costs. I wasted quite a bit of time at the weekend trying to help you out. Remember, I was not advertising them.

As for referring to you as a friend, I thought that better than referring to you as a time-waster. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Marley Peter View Post
                Hi all,
                firstly, i am not your friend, if i decide not to buy the item, thats my prerogative, you have lost nothing, so whats your problem? get over it and stop wingeing how old are you your acting like a spoilt 6 yearly GROW UP
                We don't need people adopting that sort of tone, thanks. This is intended to be (and usually is) a friendly and helpful forum. Please keep it that way if you want to be able to post on it in the future.
                Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
                X