Battlesbridge 2010-have a good one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlesbridge 2010-have a good one!

Have a good weekend all you going to Battlesbridge , won't be able to join you this year .

I have to go into hospital tonight for a few days of tests.

Chris Goodfellow

I will not be at Battlesbridge either, bruised ribs still painful from fall at the Dorset Classic Scramble 3+ weeks ago.

Best of luck with with your tests, I hope all goes well.

John Asprey
    John A - 268

Comment

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
      Have a good weekend all you going to Battlesbridge , won't be able to join you this year .

I have to go into hospital tonight for a few days of tests.

Chris Goodfellow
      The GRA are supporting both Battlesbridge and the VJMC Classic Bike Show @ Uttoxeter this coming weekend.
      Sorry to hear you're returning to hospital and I hope all goes well for you.

All the very best Chris
      Mike Eady

Comment

Battlesbridge

Had a look on the Battlesbridge web site, looks like a low key event this year, nothing special going on. I will also be giving it a miss this year.
        Hope everything goes ok at hospital Chris.

Comment

Hospital!

Hi Chris, sorry to hear you can't be with us on Sunday due to a Hospital visit.
          Hope all goes well for you, we'll be sure to do a few laps for you around the arena just to let people know that there is live in them there Greeves bikes yet a while! Let me know if you'd like to borrow one of mine for a few laps round next year. Anything from a Hawkstone to a 380 Griffon, so there is sure to be something that will fit the bill.
          Best wishes Adrian

Comment

Battlesbridge.

Hope everything goes well Chris-I'm thinking of you.

All the best to everyone attending the Battlesbridge and Uttoxeter shows. It looks like you should be getting some decent weather to enjoy.

It would be great if someone could post some pics next week and let us all know how they went.

Here's hoping.

Brian.

Comment

Working...
            X