Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeves book

Colin

Just had a look on Amazon. Judging a book by it's cover it should be good.

I will advance an order a bit nearer the date.

Best Wishes

Phil

Comment

Greeves book

One signed copy for me please Colin. Will pick up from Battlesbridge. Many thanks. Mick.

Comment

Ditto please Colin!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Hyde View Post
          Colin

Just had a look on Amazon. Judging a book by it's cover it should be good.

I will advance an order a bit nearer the date.

Best Wishes

Phil
          Thanks Phil. I was pleased they accepted my cover design. I took the photos and the "Greeves" text is a tank sticker.

Had to be an MDS as the main pic, didn't it? Should make it stand out.
          Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 01/05/2014, 11:01 AM.
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

I'm with Phil and will pre-order from Amazon nearer the 23rd.

Really looking forward to this Colin and I sincerely hope it exceeds all your expectations (and ours too!)

Comment

Greeves – The Complete Story – Now Available!

My new book on Greeves, commissioned by the Crowood Press two years ago, is now on sale. It can be ordered from any good bookshop and is available from Amazon and Argos. The book is a hardback with 222 pages and 300 illustrations.

The GRA Committee has decided not to retail the book direct, however I have obtained a supply and am personally offering signed copies to members for the RRP of £29.95 – but for that price I will include packaging and UK postage.

Please write to me:

Colin Sparrow, Ash Tree House, Spring Close
              Gislingham, Eye, Suffolk IP23 8GZ

enclosing a cheque for £29.95 payable to C. Sparrow and your name and address and telephone number. Unless you indicate to the contrary I will sign and date your copy. If you would like a specific dedication please let me know.

Overseas buyers please contact me by email – colinsparrow@btinternet.com -I will need to charge extra for the postage costs. But for overseas buyers only I will accept payment by Paypal.
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

hi colin great book arrived this morning, only one problem, i am now behind at work as i have spent most of the day reading it, let the customers wait , if i can get to battlesbridge on the 6th would you sign my copy for me ,many thanks will.

Comment

Originally posted by aa will View Post
                  hi colin great book arrived this morning, only one problem, i am now behind at work as i have spent most of the day reading it, let the customers wait , if i can get to battlesbridge on the 6th would you sign my copy for me ,many thanks will.
                  'Course I will, Will.

Colin
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Congratulations on the book, Colin. Nice to find an index these days and the photos are superb!

Comment

Super book Colin, a great job!

You even found an original picture of my bike which I had not seen before.

Comment

Having just posted off a couple of copies to the USA, I have now got my head round the costings. So:

Current price - for a signed copy and including postage and packing:

UK: £29.95

Europe: £37.00

World Zone 1 (includes USA and Canada): £43.00

World Zone 2 (includes Australia and New Zealand): £44.00

Overseas buyers are welcome to use PayPal to colinsparrow@btinternet.com
                        If it helps I can send a PayPal invoice if you request it.

Discount for buying direct from me at shows.

See you at Battlesbridge (6.07.14) and Founders Day (20.07.14)?

All payments in pounds sterling (GBP) please.
                        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
                        X