Agm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agm

Good auto jumble at the AGM on Sunday. Not as well attended as usual, no doubt COVID and high fuel prices are having an impact.

And ageing membership

Comment

A big thank you to all who organised, turned up and arranged the nice (ish) weather.

I had a rather grand day out.

Deeply envious of Gary's (?) Ranger.

Comment

TFS Trail Martin

Membership is good John, not necessarily age but the fact that the trend is doing everything on line. Spares can be bought and sold easily on line and comments and discussion as well. I know quite few people who have cut down their trips due to expense and COVID-19. I don’t like to calculate what it cost me from Crediton or Ian from Bodmin. The likes of Dave Harper, John Collard, Geoff Nunn and other well known members attended, so not just an age thing, it’s more complex than that.

Comment

Membership numbers are holding up well, with 2 new members who signed up on Sunday. The general mood of the AGM was upbeat. The jumble was good, I picked up a couple of bits I didn't realise I needed! It is a great time to put faces to names, but as Tony said, I am sure the current upsurge in Covid and fuel prices had an impact on attendance. With pump prices around £8.50-£9 a gallon it is hardly surprising. it was a 470 mile round trip for me, and the van is not the most economical vehicle out there!

I came away with a very positive feeling about the future of the club. As always, it relies on the hard work of a few people, who can only be expected to continue their committee and club officer roles for so long; so to them I offer my thanks.

Ian C.

Comment

BTW Tony, haven't you got a TFS Trail for sale?.....There ya go Martin!

Comment

TFS trail for sale ?.... Oh dear, best not tell my wife.......

But I need to sell a mankly Hawkstone first and I'm busy working on getting a Norton road worthy
              for the sunshine that now seems to have disappeared

Comment

You know you want one Martin

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2098 copy.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	90894 ​​​​​​​
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X