• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telford

Click image for larger version

Name:	046E8B15-7DEA-4E48-81F9-D1ABF320F183.jpeg
Views:	261
Size:	515.2 KB
ID:	90449 Good turn out at the Telford show. Some good parts at the auto jumble.

I came home from Telford with Covid, fortunatly fairly mild, Dave Bradley got it too rather worse- anyone else suffer? Peter.

Comment

Also my mate Alan came home and tested positive but tested negative on Thursday before!

Comment

Not surprising as nobody was wearing masks- I tested negative after Telford.

Comment

Hope it went ok any new members? I think the stand looked very bland and drab, where are all the Flags etc that we always had to make it look inviting for the public

Comment

Flags were there just out of shot, some new members however you would need to ask Dave or Colin how many.

Comment

The stand was more spread out than at Stafford so the flags were at each side, and the bikes had more room around them for people to see much better. I think we signed four new members. Peter.

Comment

Are you a member Peter? You are showing as a non-member; Basic User. If you have joined, you need to message Ian Thornton to get you upgraded, as at the moment you can't access the member's area.

Ian C.

Comment

Would not be here, nor have a bike on display if I wasnt membership no G10288, shows up as basic after our computer got Covid and lost all the stored gubbins so had to restart on the forum..

Comment

Working...
                  X