Stafford show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford show

Off to Stafford show tomorrow. Not sure whether to take the Ranger or the Griffon 380 Enduro for the club stand. I have put the Griffon in the van as I don't bother to polish it

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4226.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	89516

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4225.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	89517

Both pretty special. Room for both?

Comment

Only one bike each Phil, sharing a van with Gary Bamford so not a lot of room for extra bikes in the van or on the GRA stand.

Comment

Anyone staying overnight in the camper van pound? Any facilities on site, or how far is the nearest pub with decent food? I am bringing my ISDT bike. Peter.

Comment

11 bikes on the GRA stand, plenty of discussion with members and the public.

Name:	09CE4CE3-45DE-482D-9D7E-B59BE63A0B4C.jpeg
Views:	104
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	89545

Comment

Good show, well worth the effort, quite a few Greeves on other stands, this being one of them, asking price 1750 seems all there but would turn over on the kickstart.. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGreig View Post
              Good show, well worth the effort, quite a few Greeves on other stands, this being one of them, asking price 1750 seems all there but would turn over on the kickstart.. Peter.
              Which one is that Peter, no pic!

Comment

it was there when I pushhed the enter key! Click image for larger version

Name:	20211010_103124.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	631.9 KB
ID:	89563

Comment

Bit of an old nail 750 would be nearer the mark, but seller is a dealer. VJY 711 not on DVLA but seller says it has old buff logbook. Its a TDS 61/1565

Comment

That looks like the same old pile of junk which he was trying to flog off at the Popham Megameet a few weeks ago. He bought it first thing in the morning as tghey were setting up,from a dealer two stands down from him for 1250, then immediately added 500 to the price when he moved it to his own stall, by the time the punters arrived! I think he may have made an error of judgement.....

Ian C

Comment

Same dealer was also selling a tatty 25DD Essex Mk 2 at Stafford. Caption says 'Full restoration' I think the word NEEDED is missing.as are the front brake and clutch cables. Also asking 1750 ono
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by John Wakefield; 12/10/2021, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Hi John.
                        Is that the normal position for head light switch and horn ? Horn would be a bit muffled in the wet.
                        Thanks.

whitehillbilly

Comment

Yes correct position for switch on a 25DD but horn is not in correct position or right type, should be a Mixo horn type under tank

Comment

Working...
                          X