Northampton Classic Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northampton Classic Club

I have just seen a post from Colin Hill showing the entries by class for his next event. Sadly only 6 Greeves riders have so far entered, but there is room for more as long as the instructions are followed as on their website. The club has offered to make this a Championship round and have found a volunteer to do the lap-scoring.
    LATE ENTRIES , will be accepted by Helen Blakemore , email mxentries@gmail.com , call 07846020262 ,if no answer please leave a message .No riders names a the moment but here are the class numbers as of last night .
    Pre 60 9 riders ,Pre 65 8 riders ,Pre 74 12 riders ,Clubman 11 riders,
    Greeves 6 riders , Pre 68 2 riders ,Twinshock 6 riders .
    Last edited by Brian Catt; 22/06/2021, 10:48 AM.

Well done Colin,

If I didnt have a broken leg, ankle and foot I'd be out there flying the Greeves flag Click image for larger version  Name:	FB6466F9-A9E8-4884-9624-C0E11CCBB1F0_1_201_a.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	386.9 KB ID:	88134 .

May be the GRA could consider sponsoring a round or two with a few pizes, first Hawkstone, First MX4 and First Griffon

3 trophies / say 1 set of prizes for each location MarksT/Maylandsea and Northampton. thats 9 in total

Just checked on ebay and 3 of 1960s non engraved trophies for £50 delivered to a Chief Steward.

Great value for the publicity for the GRA as theres usually 200 riders per event

Good luck racers, in life are we spectators or players ?

KInd regards and stay safe everyone J
    Last edited by John macleod; 24/06/2021, 02:45 AM.

Comment

That suggestion is almost as wild as asking the Pre 65 club to accept on-line entries!

Comment

Haha love it !

Comment

A bit cheeky there, John, limiting sponsorship to a specific Challenger (MX4)! GRA have recognised our best Member in the series in the awards over the years. Not sure we should be spending on non-Members, though. Prospect of more GRA awards might encourage more Greeves-series riders to become Members up-front, perhaps?

Just sayin' .........

JR

Comment

Working...
          X