Popham Megameet 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popham Megameet 2021

The Popham Megameet will be held on Sunday the 8th August 2021. Anyone wishing to display their Greeves on the GRA stand in the marquee should apply for a free entry ticket via the following website: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/motor...s-111510208034. Use the "Classic Motorbike Exhibitor Solo" heading.

Due to Covid restrictions tickets will be limited and ticket sales cease on 27th June so get in quick as the event may be oversubscribed. To help us judge numbers it would be helpful if you could let Jack Chalk know you will be attending via email: jackchalk250@btinternet.com

Hope to see some of you there!

I received this email today from Jack Chalk

​​​​​​Dear GRA member,

The Popham Megameet will be held on Sunday the 8th August 2021. Anyone wishing to display their Greeves on the GRA stand in the marquee should apply for a free entry ticket via the following website: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/motor...s-111510208034. Use the "Classic Motorbike Exhibitor Solo" heading.
    Due to Covid restrictions tickets will be limited and ticket sales cease on 27th June so get in quick as the event may be oversubscribed. To help us judge numbers so we can get a decent sized pitch it would be helpful if you could let me know you will be attending via email: jackchalk250@btinternet.com

Hope to see you there.
    Kind regards
    Jack

Another email address appeared on the email jerrytvideng@btinternet.com Who is he? and how did Jack or Jerry T Videng get members email addresses? I thought they were not given out in line with the data protection act. Looks like the email has been sent out as a 'round robin' on a circulation list.

Comment

Just bumping this thread, as a reminder that the Popham Megameet is on this Sunday. On Saturday there is a classic car show there, with a classic aircraft fly-in; weather permitting for the latter, no doubt. Should be a good weekend.

Ian C.

Comment

A good turn out considering the weather first thing. A good number of Greeves enthusiasts both members and non members to chat to. There were some cheap Villiers spares early on and a rough Scottish which was bought by another dealer and went up £400. Issues with the frame and rust all over would make it an expensive rebuild.

Comment

Just like to say thanks to the guys for helping load my bikes back on the trailer. Also to Dick and the others who attempted to push my motorhome out of the mud.

Thanks guys.

Brian.

Comment

Working...
          X