Classic Dirt Bike Show 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Dirt Bike Show 2021

Just read that the above show will decamp to the Stafford County Showground. Apparently, for one year only the new dates are 18/19 September. This news was announced in the Spring edition of CDB.

All obviously COVID permitting...........

I thought this might have generated some response............

Comment

Thanks Phil, just changed my hotel booking, more red lines in my diary than bookings

Comment

Hi Tony,

I think Stafford is a bit of a backward step for the CDB Show. Nonetheless, we must be grateful.

stay safe.

Comment

Closer to home for me at least. Fingers cross it will be able to go ahead

Comment

Thanks Phil - I guess they just need any venue they can get so they can generate some income this year.

Comment

Same dates as Goodwood Revival Meeting......

Ian C.

Comment

I'm afraid we have now been informed that the Classic Dirt Bike Show at Stafford in September has been cancelled.

No news as yet on the Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show at Stafford 9-10 October.
                Colin Sparrow

Comment

I went to see Nick and he has a full compliment of clubs and stands for the October show and the guest of honour.

Comment

I’ve only just seen this, such a shame we are going to Snowdonia for a week that Saturday and we’re due to stop off and spend the Saturday at the show as my family all live in and around Stafford, I wonder why they decided to cancel as the Stafford county show is on this week on the same site cheers Paul

Comment

I have no connection to Morton’s but suspect the balance sheet from the earlier show was not good enough to commit a big booking fee for the showground. Quite whether the Mechanics show makes it this year is another subject.

Personally, the showground is great for agricultural shows. The fine balance of what joe public is prepared to pay for classic bike events at this level of venue and allow organisers a profit remains.

Comment

Working...
                      X