Clear All

• Shepton Mallet

Click image for larger version

Name:	7407B35E-09D0-4871-9341-DE5D8ED86449.jpeg
Views:	183
Size:	546.1 KB
ID:	79857
    Caption
    Setting up the display ready for tomorrow.
    Last edited by tony; 31/01/2020, 08:52 PM.

Excellent!!

Comment

Looks like Sammy Miller needs some information from Chris
      Click image for larger version

Name:	A79DE044-B100-448B-A7D7-4A89C011567F.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	79861

Comment

A good show, and a great stand, as ever! Nice to see Sammy Miller dropping by, with Simon trying unsuccessfully to stay out of the picture!

Comment

I can only speak about Sundays show,
          As usual, the bikes and the club stands were outstanding both in design, enthusiasm, execution & display.
          I thought the amount of trade stands was not as good as years gone by.
          I arrived approx. 08.45hrs and hardly anybody there, the ticket office didn't open til after 09.00hrs. In the not to distant past, at that time of the day the crowds were well formed by then.
          I think I said something similar last year, but last year's show was rescheduled due to the snow making the original date untenable. However this years weather was probably one of the warmest for years.
          Sadly I fear this event will not be on the calendar for very much longer.

Colin

Comment

It was heaving Saturday with queues to get in first thing. Sunday is always quieter as a lot of the public get there early on the Saturday hoping to find the elusive part they want, too late on the Sunday.

Comment

I am glad Saturday was "heaving" cos I don't think Sunday was any where near that, certainly not as busy as it used to be ( I always go on the Sunday)
              I always look forward to this show and I would hate to think it could be deemed not viable by the promoters anymore.

Comment

The chap talking to Chris Cullen is a club member not Sammy Miller.

Comment

Sorry Mike but the chap talking to Chris Cullen is Sammy Miller ,I was just going over to see Sammy , and trying not to get in the way as Tony was taking a photo.
                  Simon

Comment

Working...
                  X