Greeves line up at Netley Marsh Sat 27th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves line up at Netley Marsh Sat 27th July

Click image for larger version  Name:	67507946_10157560873962422_726540374348136448_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	460.9 KB ID:	76783
    Pic Paul Houghton

Who are the riders? The one on the left with Ranger looks like Mike Norris
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 29/07/2019, 08:48 AM.

There were 7 Greeves and I think that Paul has a photo of all the bikes lined up whilst waiting to be called up to have the bikes introduced. When I get the other pictures I intend to try an item for LL. I could not find the names of the riders but there were 5 Scottish 1 Anglian 1 Challenger and 1 Ranger. The last 3 being mine and all were ridden and enjoyed. Having off road tyres they gripped when cornering on the grass.

Comment

You Tube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcU7...ature=youtu.be Parade of Motorcycles at Netley Marsh Steam and Craft Show 26 July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Norris View Post
        There were 7 Greeves and I think that Paul has a photo of all the bikes lined up whilst waiting to be called up to have the bikes introduced. When I get the other pictures I intend to try an item for LL. I could not find the names of the riders but there were 5 Scottish 1 Anglian 1 Challenger and 1 Ranger. The last 3 being mine and all were ridden and enjoyed. Having off road tyres they gripped when cornering on the grass.
        HI Guy's
        This is Paul using Dad's account for first time.
        We had amazing time at Netley Marsh.
        Dad (Neil) is in the middle on his Scottish.
        I'll post the photo's I have here once I have downloaded from my phone.
        I have tried to email a few to Mike.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting Paul, if you can give the names of other riders all so well and good, nice to match up faces to names. If your dad is the guy with black tee shirt with Greeves on it, the bike is an Anglian, not Scottish. The one to his right GFO344 is a 24TCS Scottish. Note assuming dad Neil is a GRA member you will need to contact 'Rob' to get him upgraded from Basic to GRA member to be able to post pics.
            Last edited by John Wakefield; 30/07/2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X