The annual Perce Simon Reunion in the New forest Monday September 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The annual Perce Simon Reunion in the New forest Monday September 2nd

Just laying a few seeds in the hope of attracting more members to come down for the reunion this year , each year it grows in numbers despite loosing lots of our old friends and riders with age. Jeff Smith, and all the Trials and Scrambles riders of yesteryear and Road racers also, and anyone who remembers the bygone age should be there. It has Pictures , and displays of Machines outside and the more bikes that you have bring them along and join in the Banter with Mike Jackson, and now Dave Freemantle is holding the reins he makes it humorous as Mike does , we will have our Club regalia there for those who may want anything, and brighten up the hall, The walk is not compulsory! although our Chairman would like it to be! Tony Davis ,the Rickman Brothers and lots of works riders are great to see participating ,.visiting the various sections and reliving where they had a dab, and the odd 5 it is just North of Ringwood on the Salisbury road before Fordingbridge, more details will be on the web nearer the date.Cheers good riding Dicky

Are there some of you that will be attending the Perce Simon reunion on the September the 2nd from 10 30 onwards for the great gathering of past and present riders from Trials , Scrambles , road racers grass riders etc it is at the Village hall at Old Isbsly a good turnout of greeves will be very much appreciated,

Comment

Hi Dicky. Can you give us a postcode please?

Comment

Found it! Ibsley Village Hall, BH24 3NL.

Comment

Thanks Ian that will be great bring your bike please, Chris Cullen brings two usually, and the more the merrier We may get mike Norris along as well and Jack Chalk is coming so lets have a good turnout , i know Mike Jackson will be pleased as punch to see some greeves again

Comment

Just to let you know I've contacted Sammy Miller's museum to let Sammy know the event is on. It's only 13 miles for him and he has a few Greeves so you never know he might come.
            Had a nice reply from one of his employees who will pass it on to him.

Comment

Hi its a bit of a long way from Yorkshire, but might fit in with something else so can I have more info please. Peter.

Comment

Hi I'm coming tomorrow to look.
                by any chance does anybody have any Ceriani (Acres) yokes for sale?
                To fit on Dad's TFS with 35mm forks.
                Thanks Paul

Comment

Working...
                X