Just to bring everyone up to date, in 2019 there will be a GRA stand at:

Bristol Show at Shepton Mallett, 2nd and 3rd February

Off Road Show at Telford, 16th and 17th February

Greeves Day and AGM at Kidlington (obviously!) 7th April

Stafford Show, 27th and 28th April

Battlesbridge Motorcycle Show, 7th July

VMCC Founders Day, Stanford Hall near Lutterworth 21st July

Stafford Show 19th and 20th October.

This is not quite the full programme, attendance is still undecided at some of the more southerly shows.

Perhaps Rob would comment on those?

More details in current and next Leading Link
    Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 16/01/2019, 06:13 AM. Reason: Corrected dates for Telford
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Dick F View Post
      Also Battlesbridge will be on 6th/7th of July , these dates will be in your new Leading Link that will be with you very soon cheers Dicky Faggetter
      Only a one day show SUNDAY 7th JULY

Comment

Thanks for the helpful information, the AGM and Battlesbridge have been added - could someone please let me know the address and postcode for the AGM.

Brian - I have amended the June Pre-65 Club date, thanks.

I am going to make an amendment to the calendar soon so that those shows with a GRA presence are clearly highlighted, and perhaps a message at the top of the calendar welcoming all Greeves enthusiasts to come along, as they will be warmly welcomed to the stands whether current GRA members or not.

The calendar link here on the forum I will also redirect to the main website.

Comment

Hi Ian, glad to see you're back.

The AGM is held at the Exeter Hall, Oxford Road (A4260), Kidlington, Oxon, OX5 1AB

Re Battlesbridge: Some of the pre 65 lads get down there on the Saturday afternoon to set up and then stay overnight (barbeques and beer!). The show itself is just the Sunday. See my list above.
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
            Hi Ian, glad to see you're back.

The AGM is held at the Exeter Hall, Oxford Road (A4260), Kidlington, Oxon, OX5 1AB

Re Battlesbridge: Some of the pre 65 lads get down there on the Saturday afternoon to set up and then stay overnight (barbeques and beer!). The show itself is just the Sunday. See my list above.
            Thanks for the AGM address.

On your list above I think these dates are wrong: Off Road Show at Telford, 23rd and 24th February

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post

Thanks for the AGM address.

On your list above I think these dates are wrong: Off Road Show at Telford, 23rd and 24th February
              Quite right Ian, thanks. Brain-fade on my part. Telford is the previous weekend - 16th and 17th February. I have corrected my earlier post.

The Telford dates shown in December Leading Link are also wrong - but that's not down to me...

Colin Sparrow

Comment

The Cambridge Classic & Vintage Motorcycle Show will be moving back to the Cambridge Museum of Technology this year and will be on SUNDAY 30th JUNE
                This year the event will be open from 10.30 till 5 pm. There will be a cafe open on site where hot meals and drinks will be available. As usual entry for bike and rider is free and includes entry to the museum which has now had a re vamp in line with a heritage lottery grant. All Greeves riders welcolme

Comment

Hi everyone, please let me know any dates you may have for 2021, even if provisional.

Comment

Perhaps need to postpone the 2021 AGM/Annual Greeves Day until later in the year than usual? One for Committee to ponder?

Comment

Dave Bradley is putting an item in the next Leading Link with dates, details and contacts of shows, AGM, etc. in 2021. It can only be a starting point as it's impossible to predict what will still be on as we continue to surrender our personal freedoms to the coronavirus.
                      Colin Sparrow

Comment

"We are doomed Mr Manwaring"

Comment

Working...
                        X