Battlesbridge 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlesbridge 2010.

Did anyone go to Battlesbridge? As no photos posted!

Battlesbridge photo's

Hi John, I took a couple of photo's of the club stand and have tried to post them. Unfortunately the only option I have is via the URL which I can't use. There is also a message which states that I cannot post attachments! If anyone can help I'd be happy to try again.

It was another great event, although I have to confess to spending most of the time on or around the Demo circuit riding my MDS. A good turn out by many members and stands, certainly well worth attending with the weather to match it too.

Adrian

Comment

Uploading pics.

Hi Adrian!

Glad to hear you had a good day out on the MDS.

In order to post pics you will need to email/contact Rob and get your forum membership upgraded from 'Basic user' to 'GRA member'. Here's a link, or just give Rob a call;

contact@greeves-riders.org.uk

Let me know if you need any help with attaching/uploading pics mate.

Brian.

Comment

Battlesbridge pics

Photo 001 shows the stand from a distance with, I believe talking together to the right are Andrew King in the green shirt and Rob Brown in Maroon, both wearing hats to keep the sun at bay. The second shot shows a Pathfinder in the foreground with John Fryatts International, 4 LHK and the Dave Bickers Replica to the rear. There were of course loads of other Greeves and associated stands there, but I'm afraid these are my only record of the day.
        Lets hope we can do it all again next year!
        Attached Files

Comment

Bikes at Battlesbridge

The Pathfinder EHJ 441H is Dave Pinks recent rebuild of the Scott Ellis 'duplicate' HOO 66H. Does anyone know where the 'real' HOO 66H is? According to DVLA web site its taxed until end of October, so someone must be riding it.
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 30/07/2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Battlesbridge, etc.

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
            The Pathfinder EHJ 441H is Dave Pinks recent rebuild of the Scott Ellis 'duplicate' HOO 66H. Does anyone know where the 'real' HOO 66H is? According to DVLA web site its taxed until end of October, so someone must be riding it.
            John,

In the event of any responses to your query re. the current status of HOO 66H, I will attempt to move the relevant responses/posts to a dedicated new thread in the 'Trials Machines' subforum. Hope your query gets picked up here....

Back on topic, thanks for posting the pics Adrian and pleased to see you managed it without problems. Has anyone else got any other Battlesbridge pics they could post? Be great to see a few more if anyone has any!

Thanks in anticipation,

Brian.

Comment

Working...
            X