Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton / Greeves Challenge 5/6th June 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton / Greeves Challenge 5/6th June 2010.

The annual Cotton verses Greeves event will be held on 5th and 6th June 2010 at Tinkley Lane, Nailsworth, Glos.

There will be an easy trial on the Saturday afternoon, and a second trial on the Sunday. Overnight camping is available.

Check out details on Golden Valley Classic M/C Club website www.goldenvalleyclassicmotorcycleclub.co.uk or contact Peter Savage (phone number in Leading Link 152, page 9).
    Colin Sparrow

I'm interested in this event and would appreciate anyone's local knowledge of: a. The location; b. The start time on Saturday. I've spoken to Peter (who is not connected with the organising club, it turns out) and he has given me an idea of the location, so this isn't so vital, but I have no idea of the start time. The GVC website and forum are no help here, unfortunately. I just want to give my '58 Scottish some exercise! Thanks for any help that GRA members can give.

Comment

You can contact GVC via their website. I've sent them a message asking for more detail of the location and the start time. I'll post it as soon as I get it.
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

I've found the answers myself! On the AMCA website, under 'What's On This Weekend', is all the info we need. In short, the events are at Tinkley Lane, Stroud, which is off the Nympsfield to Nailsworth road.

The Saturday trial is billed as an 'Open Fun Trial' and starts at 2.30pm. The man to contact is Fred Clutterbuck on 01453 542748.

The Sunday event is an 'Open British Bike Only Trial' (no mention of Greeves' or Cottons on the AMCA listing) and it starts at 10.30am. The contact is Alan Weir, on 07988 630850.

Anybody else planning to ride in this/these event(s)?

Comment

Thanks for that Andy, GVC hasn't been back to me yet.
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Was it a good event? Would anybody like to send me a report or some photos for Leading Link? Please..!
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
            X