Leading link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading link

There used to be a list of articles etc that were in the Leading Link from number 1 is this still available and where can I find it.
    Simon

Hi Simon,

I think you must be referring to the 'Leading Link Index' that Rob used to maintain, now looked after by Ian. There used to be a link from the main GRA website but I've just had a look and couldn't find one so I guess it's been removed for some reason, but that's all I know.

Ian did post a thread a while back about the Index and included links to the pdf files covering both numerical and alphabetical listings (by topic, up to issue 213) following the format established by Rob. It's in the GRA Member Chat area and Ian made it a sticky (it's actually the top item on the list of threads) and I found it by typing 'Leading Link Index' into the search bar.

Here's a link; https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...ing-link-index

Brian.

Comment

Hi Brian ,thank you I knew you would come up with the answer ,hope you are keeping well in these unpleasant times .
      thank again Simon

Comment

You can download them as pdf files from these links

Comment

Thank you John.
          Simon

Comment

My pleasure Simon, and hopefully this may help others find it too, especially as the direct link from the main website (that used to be included on the 'Leading Link' page) seems to have gone.

Maybe Ian could look into that if he picks this up as it might be worth making a link to this valuable resource more 'visible' in some way?

All good this end Simon, thanks, and hope the same for you and yours too under the difficult circumstances we're all dealing with.

All the best,

Brian.

Comment

….thought I'd just covered this for Simon....

I thought it was important to post a link to Ian's thread (which includes those links) in entirety so his helpful accompanying comments could be seen as well. After all, it's his work and efforts that maintain it....

But hey...this is the GRA Forum so what else should I expect....

Anyway, glad you got the info you needed Simon, and drop me a PM anytime if you need any help finding anything else.

Once again, all the best.

Brian.

Comment

Many thanks for LL218 that arrived in Australia yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                X