Ths parts list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ths parts list

Hi, rebuilding Greeves Ths 250 /67 ? ,can't find chassis Id , is there parts diaghrams available ? not sure what parts are missing ! , thanks, Bert..

The frame number is stamped into the alloy beam on the left side of the steering head.

If you tell us that, we'll tell you what you've got..

Parts lists are available from the club.

Advice is generally forthcoming on here.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Available Parts Lists are listed in the Club members' Leading Link magazine. Apparently there is only a non-illustrated version available for the 24THS.

Comment

The parts list listing was omitted from the last (December) LL The person to contact is Don Heath, he can be contacted via a PM https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...r/91-don-heath

Comment

I understand that responsibility for supply of Parts lists has been taken over by John Henry, Editor of the Club magazine. This is confirmed in the last (February 2019) LL.

Comment

In that case contact John at editor.leadinglink@btinternet.com (have not got my Feb copy yet!)

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
              In that case contact John at editor.leadinglink@btinternet.com (have not got my Feb copy yet!)
              Hi John, You should have received your February L/Link by now - they came out early this time!
              Please let me know if you need a replacement copy.

Comment

Thanks Andy, will see if it comes tomorrow (Wednesday) if not I will contact you for a replacement. Has anyone else not got their copy?

Comment

Got mine about a week ago.

Comment

Nothing in the post today, so yes please Andy, I would like a replacement copy. (Have sent you an email) Good old Royal Snail

Comment

A replacement is in the post John

Comment

Thanks for replies , was hoping to find an illustrated parts list? , also diaghram showing greeves type top end assembly and if there are washers missing from cylinder head bolts? , thanks again. .

Comment

Just a thought but Rob supplies photocopies of factory drawings to members of the GRA. The info you seek may be included in those, ………... …………… or it may not (?)
                          Might be worth asking him, though?
                          Good luck!
                          Last edited by johnrunnacles; 16/02/2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X