Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leading link april

Sir,
    furthur to your artice on the gold content of Villiers floats,I thought it worth wile to let fellow members know I have had no such luck with Amals, as regretfully I was informed by my local pawnbroker,neither monoblock nor concentric contain that precious metal.

leading link april

I think it was very foolish of Colin to publish that information. I have now taken all the floats out of my carbs and put them in the safe........ at least until next April.

Brian.

Comment

Not wishing to line the pockets of the gold refiners, ive cut out the middlemen & fashioned a very nice set of s25 float cufflinks & a very tastefull set of pat butcher style earfloats for the wife.
      As a budding alchemist, i think the copper content is to high, but the wife seems more than happy, with her new green ears.....

Comment

Nice responses Chaps, it's good to see that a sense of humour is still alive and kicking on the GRA site. Well done to Colin too, he had me going for a paragraph or two before coming to my senses, such as they are.
        The weather forecast looks good for tomorrow! Hands up, all those going to the AGM

Comment

Hopefully, with some pics taken through last year....as long as my computer skills allow me to load them in!

Comment

I shall be there adrian, good chance to say hello to everyone!, see you tmrw. dave.

Comment

Working...
            X