Photo from the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo from the past

I have recently been sent this pic by Scott Ellis, obviously a factory photo from 1970/1. Scott in in the centre on JPU51H with Bill Brooker standing behind to Scott's right. Derry Preston Cobb in wheel chair on the Austin A55 works pickup. Who are the other two riders and the others standing with Bill

Click image for larger version  Name:	Greeves day_0015.jpg Views:	2 Size:	446.8 KB ID:	73186
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 17/12/2018, 06:47 PM.

I think -left to right, Peter Fraser, Nick Nicholson, Eddie Frost, Bill Brooker, Scott Ellis, Cobby, Derek Adsett (or is it Gordon?) and Chris Goodfellow.

Druid

Comment

Thanks John, yes Derek Adsett
      Attached Files

Comment

I will show the photo to scott when i see him next he mite not remember who the others are but i bet he would like to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Robinson View Post
          I will show the photo to scott when i see him next he mite not remember who the others are but i bet he would like to see it
          No need to show it to Scott as he sent it to me, he would know who they are.
          Does anyone know if FPU51H and GVW15H still exist they are not on DVLA. JPU51H is with someone as it was at the Greeves 50th Anniversary at Battlesbridge in 2003. The other bike missing from the line up is HOO66H the bike that Scott rode in the 1970 Scottish. Thats around somewhere with an unknown owner, possibly an ex Greeves employee, Scott did not buy it.
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 07/01/2019, 01:09 PM. Reason: date added for Greeves 50th Anniversay

Comment

John, that should really go in Leading Link, particularly if more of the story comes to light! Thanks for sharing it, great picture!

Comment

Working...
            X