This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron,

Strangely enough, my 'nom de plume' is 'Rob'!

Rob

Comment

Greeves Register

OBM Article cannot be downloaded - if anyone wants a copy send me via a pm your email address

Comment

Greeves Register

Rob - thanks for getting in touch. Could you pm my your email address so that I can send you my proposal which is supported by a couple of attachments

Comment

Greeves Register

To keep everyone in the loop my Greeves Register proposal has been sent to the Chairman for consideration by the Committee

Comment

Greeves Register

In deference to those club members who encouraged getting the committee involved with my project I submitted a proposal with copy spreadsheet for consideration well in time of the AGM. I made the assumption that this would have been the ideal time to discuss its merits or otherwise. Since my last postings which gave everyone an update I have heard nothing. I assume it was discussed at the AGM and perhaps the membership including myself could be enlightened regarding any decision [or lack of decision] that was made.

Comment

agm

Ron, to my knowledge, it was not discussed at the agm, i imagine the people responsible, discuss proposals like this at commitee meetings. dave.

Comment

Committee meetings are not as frequent as they once were. With most members travelling considerable distances to attend, the price of fuel alone means we can't meet so often these days. The next meeting is 9th June, I expect it will be on the agenda for that one.

Sorry Ron, but that's the way it is in these expensive times.
                Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
                X