Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading Link Index

Rob
    Any chance you could up date the LL Index http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/LLINDEXSEPT10.pdf It currently stops at issue 154, we are now up to 163

John,

I know and it is on my to do list! I can sweep up holding a broom where the sun doesn't shine but I haven't worked out how to drive the keyboard that way yet although it will only be a matter of time!

I spent 2 complete evenings last week answering website queries and again last night and now I have a backlog of drawing requests. It also looks like I am going to be LL editor as well if no one else steps forward.

I will do it tonight and email you a personal copy!

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

Ah, yes, forgot to mention with all the excitement of Telford - JW got his index that very night and promptly thanked me for it!

I even got the broom removed so that I could sit in the van for the journey 'up north'!

Cheers, Sweep

Comment

Rob, all the hard work the gra commitee do is very much appreciated, i`m sure sometimes it must seem like a thankless task?, have you thought about a multi purpose swivel head attachment tool for the end of your broom?.....
        But joking a side, i`m sure all our members realise how many hours you boys put in, to keep it all running & now that we have the forum up & running, i think it would be a big dissapointment to all, if it was not there any more, so from me anyway, many thanks, dave.

Comment

Dave
          Well said - Rob your efforts are much appreciated
          Cheers Kim

Comment

Here, Here!
            Thanks guys...you really are the BEST!
            Tammy

Comment

Dave - had the multi-head tool fitted and it works a treat. Just a bit awkward sitting down until I get used to it!

As a result, index to LL 163 is now available on the (now repaired) membership tab.

Cheers,

Sweep!

Comment

LL Index

Rob
                The link http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/leading_link states up to issue 163 but only goes up to 155.

Comment

Aaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good old Hawkeye, where would I be without you??!!

I checked it was on OK but I didn't scroll to the bottom due to my unshakeable faith in my own work (being slack actually!)

For some daft reason, I set a print area on the Excel spreadsheet and when I converted this to a pdf, it restricted the conversion to the print area. This is logical as the conversion 'prints' the file to a pdf.

Ah well, we live and learn!

1. Don't cock up in the first place.
                  2. Check for cock ups!

I will place myself in a darkened room and beat myself about the head with a damaged-beyond-repair TGS engine cradle!

Thanks John!

Comment

LL Index

Thanks for your good work Rob!
                    I have just printed off the new index!
                    I have got almost a complete set of issues only missing 10 to 16 (which I must try and acquire at some stage) so the index is very useful
                    Regards
                    Ken

Comment

Thanks Ken!

Good luck collecting the remaining issues!

Rob

Comment

The link given for LL index is broken What is the new link?

Comment

Hang on, I'm still sweeping! I've now got used to the new attachment after all this time!

Comment

Working...
                          X