MDS pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDS pedal

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at posting. My lastest project is a 1963 MDS and I need to resurrect the rear brake pedal as it was adapted for use with a set of homemade folding footrests. The flat section that should be adjacent to the chain case has been shortened so I am looking to put it back to original to suit a set of Parkwood proper footrest. Can anyone help with a diagram / drawing and dimensions please, unless there is one out there I could purchase.

Good to hear from you Gary.

Factory drawings are available from Chairman Rob Thornton - see page 33 of the current Leading Link.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

MDS Foot-brake Assembly

Hi Garry...

If you go to the search section on the top bar this is between quick links and new parts, and type in the drop down box MDS foot-Brake Assembly then press go you will come a post called mds, if you page through the posts you will come to some drawings for the foot brake that I posted early this year.
      You will be able to print these off and fab your brake set up.

Hope this helps you

Regards
      Sean

Comment

Drawings

Hi Sean,
        Thanks for your swift reply. I have located your previous post about MDS brake pedal and have managed to print off a copy of the drawings. They will be very helpful when I get around to repairing the pedal that I have, just one more of a miriad of jobs to do over the winter.
        Regards
        Gareth

Comment

Drawings

Hi Gareth...
          My pleasure, glad you found the drawings OK.
          Good luck with your project.

Regards
          Sean

Comment

Working...
          X