No announcement yet.

Parts to assist restorations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Ian, haven't got my glasses on!..I prefer the steel tank. If the tfs ones hold more fuel, all the better.

Comment

It depends what you want to use it for, I guess. If you want to ride it in trials, weight saving is vital, hence the ali tank. For road work you could use the Ranger set-up, basically a roadster tank & seat, if originality doesn't concern you.

Or buy a roadster!

Ian C.

Comment

Considering that I am in the US, and I use my TES for road enduro's, the more fuel the better. Right now I have to stop at every fuel stop to not run out of fuel which eats up too much time on the route. Besides I have parts to build a Grumph and a TFS trail (less fuel tanks), and my TES tank either needs to be repaired or replaced - replacing it seems to be the cheaper option.

Comment

My experiance in last 3 years ive been looking for parts with GRA members and i am sorry to say it and thats Bad , i wanted some gas girling spacers some member contacted me and said he found some in a bucket i can have them for £x so i asked condition or for photo then got no reply , this attitude seems a recurring behaviour its seems your just supposed to send money and get what you get but dont dare ask what your getting , just had this happen again, #2 attempt i got a sarcastic reply saying i have some but my cameras not working , The point is on ebay you get to see what your buying and you can get a refund if rubbish turns up or nothing turns up #3 the i wont sell you something until i know who you are what your gra user name is etc etc a interrogation before you can buy something # 4 Ive put stuff for sale on here at fair good prices and no interest then ive sold elsewhere for more # 5 THE HOARDER theres tons of stuff out there being hoarded all these parts have not vaporized in storage the last 20 30 years there still around ok less because much has been used on rebuilds , i know there are people with parts hoards that they will never and cannot use and i just dont see the point , I got a small hoard for a particular bike what i didnt use i sold to help myself recoup and help someone else with there bike , i actually sold the new rims and hubs and kept the used ones . # 6 ive genuinely dealt with one particularly unscrupulous GRA person who sold me rubbish when i knew no better but then thought he had undersold this garbage and could of got more ! , # 7 i would not sit here typing all this if i thought everything was great with GRA in this buying selling dept , its a shame because ive also dealt with some really nice people , Its just too much aggravation trying to deal with anyone on here generally speaking and time wasting , ive pointed some off this stuff out before and had the post pulled as if i made it up

Comment

Working...
          X