Clip ons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip ons.

Recommendations as where to buy clip-ons and levers please (for silverstone obviously)

I have the same problem, I've been looking unsuccessfully for original style clip ons. The only thing I've come up with are these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAFE-RACE...e27b%7Ciid%3A1

You can get other clips ons but they have a bar angle fixed at about 6 degrees whereas you'll probably need a much steeper angle, these are adjustable.

Comment

Would the original drawings of the clip ons be of use?
      Last edited by Phil Hyde; 10/10/2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Hyde View Post
        Would drawings of the clip ons be of use?
        No thanks Phil, I have the patched up originals which will have to do for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinLS View Post
          I have the same problem, I've been looking unsuccessfully for original style clip ons. The only thing I've come up with are these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAFE-RACE...e27b%7Ciid%3A1

You can get other clips ons but they have a bar angle fixed at about 6 degrees whereas you'll probably need a much steeper angle, these are adjustable.
          Thanks for reply Kevin, I will use the rough looking originals for now.

Comment

I had a batch made to the original drawings by Fluff Brown, quite a few years ago now and they turned out better than the originals but exactly the same. I believe his son Nick was involved so if you give him a call, he may be able to make some more if there is a demand.

Comment

Thanks Rob.

Comment

If you contact Nick Brown I'd be willing to buy up to three pairs to make it interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X